Kanban is a popular project management tool that is used by many organizations to visualize and organize their workflows. At Aiko Mail, we use Kanban for Emails. Here are some ways that you can use kanban for email:
- Create a to-do list: Use a kanban board to create a list of tasks that need to be completed, such as responding to emails or following up on pending requests. You can assign each task to a specific column on the board, such as “To Do,” “In Progress,” and “Done,” and move the tasks through the columns as you work on them. This helps you see at a glance what needs to be done and how far along you are in the process.
- Organize emails by project: If you work on multiple projects at the same time, you can use a kanban board to keep track of all the emails related to each project. Simply create a column for each project and move the emails into the appropriate column as you receive them. This helps you stay organized and ensures that you don’t miss any important emails.
- Perfect for sales: In the sales industry, kanban can be used to manage the sales process from start to finish. For example, you could create a kanban board with columns for each stage of the sales process, such as “Prospecting,” “Qualifying,” “Proposing,” and “Closing.” As leads move through the process, you can move their cards through the appropriate columns on the board. This helps you visualize the progress of each lead and identify bottlenecks in the process.
- Perfect for engineers: In the engineering field, kanban can be used to manage the development of projects, such as software or hardware. You can create a kanban board with columns for each stage of the development process, such as “Planning,” “Design,” “Implementation,” and “Testing.” As tasks are completed, you can move them through the appropriate columns on the board. This helps you see at a glance what needs to be done and how far along you are in the process. Tickets can also be organized and automatically moved using board rules.
- Manage email inboxes: If you have multiple email accounts, you can use a kanban board to manage them all in one place. Create a column for each account and create a board rule to appropriately move the emails into boards as you receive them. This helps you keep track of which emails belong to which account and ensures that you don’t miss any important messages.
Kanban is a powerful tool that can help individuals and teams manage their emails more effectively. By using a kanban board to visualize and organize your emails, you can improve productivity, stay organized, and collaborate more effectively with team members.
Get started today with Aiko Mail.